1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Xr-2

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Tuff, Mar 26, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

So as I have been Golding my AR's I have been through KN-44, ICR, Man-O-War, HVK and I've come to the XR-2. What a piece of trash. That slow burst fire rate is unbearable. I thought of venturing into HC but it is much harder to rack up the headshots than in Core. Any suggestions/best attachments from those who have it gold?

2. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

I am getting 4-5 head shots in every HCTDM. It's worth a shot? (Pardon the pun!!)

3. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I'll try HC. I usually get my 100 headshots in Core then go to HC for the last few camo challenges. I find HC much easier.

4. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

I haven't had any problems with the XR-2. It is slower than the M8A7, but still a OK gun. :)

Try use Reflex/ELO sight - Quickdraw - Stock - High Caliber/Long Barrel

5. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

But you are not even human so...

6. Jesse

Jesse Commander

The XR-2 is superior to the M8A7 in my opinion. The burst is way more likely to get a 1 burst kill, put high caliber on and play HC Kill Confirmed ... post up where you have a good view of a common head glitch, wait for someone to post up where only their head is visible and fire away. In hardcore if you hit the head it's an instant kill so I did almost all my headshot challenges in hardcore when I was on the dark matter grind.

7. bwizzle78

bwizzle78 Major General

Im terrible with burst fire guns, but not in hc. The xr-2 is my highest kd gun but i mainly just use it in hc. Don't try for head shots, just play and they'll come. If you take that extra millisecond to aim for the head, your dead. I usually get 3-5 a game not trying. Use quick draw and silencer. In hc silencer makes no difference. Also don't change your play style, i rush no matter what gun and do just fine.

8. Henry06x

Henry06x General

I actually really like the XR-2. Run it the same as every AR with a red dot, quick draw and stock. Its probably my second favorite rifle behind the M8.

High caliber is very helpful with head shots on most of the AR's

9. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

I didn't mind the XR-2 once I got used to it.
    However I absolutely hate the Shieva. It's a nightmare.